Let’s talk about feet, our body’s foundation. They support us, carry us around, and serve as our body’s shock absorbers. They play such a significant role in our day to day lives but how often do we even think about this? I know it took me a while. Because at times, it isn’t until we feel pain or discomfort on our feet that we realize we should take better care of them.
Well, I’m 5’4,” and my feet are not only humongous (I’m a size 10) but I also have little to no arch. I used to get the worst pain on my heels whenever I was standing for prolonged periods of time and even during my workouts!
I would soak my feet in warm water and Epsom salt, I’d stretch and massage them but nothing worked. The relief was temporary and the pain always came back. What did the trick? Aetrex’s Orthotics with metatarsal support. Yup! No shame in saying so because these insoles have been heaven sent and I’m incredibly happy to partner with Aetrex and help spread awareness around foot health to improve your lifestyle and overall fitness experience.
So I’ve been using the Train and Speed series of Aetrex insoles almost on a daily basis. Though I mostly wear them for fitness purposes, I’ve found myself slipping them into my Dr. Martens and using them for casual strolls, social outings, and dance parties.
My favorite thing about these orthotics is how light and seamless to wear they are. I’ll go into more detail on each but after the first few uses, I knew I needed to incorporate these into my daily fitness routine. I can tell the difference. I’m being more efficient throughout my workouts, I can run longer distances without experiencing pain in my heels, and I feel I haven’t complained about foot discomfort in the longest!
What Sets Aetrex Orthotics Apart?
- Aetrex is recognized as the #1 orthotic system on the market.
- They offer quality and support at over-the-counter prices.
- They are available in a variety of styles to provide you with a custom solution based on your specific needs.
- Options include metatarsal support to provide additional protection at the ball-of-the-foot and medial posting to gently realign the rear foot and control over-pronation.
My Aetrex Picks:
Train Series: L805®
- Made for sport
- Features FitGuard slow recovery foam for extra cushioning
- Ultra-soft fabric top cover that maximizes airflow and helps minimize moisture
- The Train series biomechanically aligns your body and helps prevent common injuries such as Plantar Fasciitis, Arch Pain, and Metatarsalgia
Speed Series: L705®
- Engineered for those looking to enhance their competitive edge
- Feature Aetrex’s exclusive ExoFoam™ layer to promote high energy return and maximize peak performance
- Speed Orthotics offer the most light-weight base in the Lynco collection and an anti-microbial film to help keep your feet healthy and clean
- They also feature a strategically placed arch support to help biomechanically align your body